TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Terms and conditions apply to all orders and may change without prior notice.
- All orders are subject to approval by Fulcrum.
- Fulcrum has the right to cancel orders taken in circumstances beyond its control.
- A cancelation of a shipped order will not be accepted.
- Fulcrum Parts is not responsible for incorrect parts sent due to incomplete or wrong information given to Fulcrum Parts. This information can include; part numbers, model numbers, serial numbers or product descriptions.
LIMITATION OF SELLER'S LIABILITY
Seller shall not be liable for damage to the person or property of the Buyer or others caused by merchandise bought from us or through us. Seller shall not be liable for any special indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including (but not limited to) loss of profits or revenue, loss of use of the goods or related goods, damage or injury to the person or property of Buyer or others. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer or others for an amount that exceeds the price of the defective merchandise purchased from or through Seller.
All prices are in US dollars, prices may change without prior notice.
Except as specifically set forth herein, Seller makes no warranties, either written, oral, express, implied, or statutory relating to goods purchased from or through seller. Seller hereby excludes any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Buyer waives all claims against Seller relating to goods purchased from or through Seller, and agrees to assert all claims for breach of warranty, contract, or tort against the manufacturer of the goods. The parties agree that Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy shall be for the repair or replacement of defective goods by the manufacturer in accordance with the manufacturer’s customary warranty. All specifications and engineering information have been obtained from the product manufacturers for Buyer's convenience only. Seller does not assume responsibility for accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturer.
All new or remanufactured product is warrantied as specified on the product page. Warranties must be approved by Fulcrum and will require inspection of product. Parts warranty is limited to replacement of defective part.
Unless otherwise noted, prices do not include any present or future sales, use, excise, value added or similar tax. Where applicable, all such taxes shall be paid by the buyer. Buyer shall furnish evidence of exemption and have compliance documents on file with Fulcrum, if applicable.
Payment terms for purchases are credit card, PayPal or ACH and are due before shipping.
TYPOGRAPHICAL AND PRODUCT INFO ERRORS
Fulcrum Parts continually updates information, data, descriptions, part numbers, serial numbers and other information. Fulcrum Parts does not guarantee that all information is without errors or omissions. Fulcrum reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Fulcrum, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Shipping and freight charges are paid by customer. Fulcrum Parts is not responsible for damage to or loss of sold components once they leave our facility.
Returns of non-installed purchase product must be within 30 days of purchase and return shipping prepaid. Returned items must not be damaged and in original packaging. Contact Fulcrum parts prior to returning product. Returned components are subject up to 10% restocking fee.
- All remanufactured exchange products will include core deposit for returning exchange unit. This charge will be shown at check out.
- Cores must be returned to Fulcrum Parts using the reusable shipping crates that originally contained purchased product. Failure to return crates will result in an additional charge of $300 for the crates
- Core deposit credits will be issued upon receipt of core at our facility plus a reasonable inspection time up to 45 days. Core credits are subject to core credit policies. Please see core policies described for each product type as they vary.