Call for availability
TOYOTA TRANSMISSION WITH TORQUE CONVERTER
Toyota forklift automatic transmission including torque converter used in 7 series cushion and pneumatic tire models from 4,000-6,500lbs (20-32 metric) capacity produced after August 2008.
Toyota Transmission with torque converter
Transmission is cast aluminum using a drive shaft. Fits Toyota forklifts produced after August 2003, cushion models 7FGCU20 through 7FGCU323, Toyota Pneumatic models 7FGU20 through 7FGU32 and 7FDU20 through 7FDU32
- 12 month Limited Warranty.
- 3 month Limited Warranty on oil leaks.
- Limited to replacement of product.
- Will cover any part defect or assembly issue
- Customer is responsible for failures resulting from operator abuse, improper installation, overheating or a lack of proper maintenance.
- Transmission cooling lines and radiator must be flushed
- All filter lines must be flushed and filters replaced prior to installation
- An oil sample analysis may be performed in determining the cause of failure.
- Final determination of a warranty claim will be made by Fulcrum
- Contact Fulcrum when a potential warranty has occurred before taking corrective action.
- Disassembly of the transmission without approval from Fulcrum will void the warranty.
Full core deposit will be issued if:
- Returned in shipping crate in which was shipped.
- Drained of oil.
- Has not been disassembled.
- No fire damage.
- Is free of external holes and obvious cracks.
- Torque Converter core is returned.
- Must be same Transmission spec.
- Returned in 90 days.